Sunday, January 05, 2014

Chi-beria's Northshore

Chi-beria's Northshore

© (2013) Photographs by Vicki Polin
Music by Zlotchover Rebbe's Niggun

I think everyone should take 10 minutes out and see the beauty that winter can offer in the Chicago area.  

I needed to make one last run to Trader Joe's before the arctic blast hit Chicago.  

I decided to take the long way so I could go out and capture images of the snowstorms of the last few days.  I really wanted to go out to the lake and get good images of the icebergs, yet when I got there the snow drifts went way above my knees and couldn't get as close as I wanted to, yet I did capture some brief movies of the water.  

Some of the places of interest included this film clip include the Skokie Sculpture Park, Grosse Point Lighthouse Beach, Bahai House of Worship and the Skokie Lagoons.

No comments: